In honor of my upcoming show “some of its parts”, opening at Hold UP Art Gallery on Saturday, March 5th (CLICK HERE for more information), I decided to celebrate the event with a very special contest for all of you fellow Twitter & Facebook friends — I’m giving away the above signed print! A one-of-a-kind printer’s proof! This print is the 8 1/4 x 10 1/4″ “mini-print” of the full-sized ltd. edition print I will be releasing at my show.
Here are the rules:
- To enter via Twitter, simply tweet or retweet the following: RT @thh70 is giving away a free one-of-a-kind print! For details: http://wp.me/pvRfN-bK
- To enter via Facebook, enter the following status update: THH70 is giving away a free one-of-a-kind print! For details: http://wp.me/pvRfN-bK (please note, to enter the contest via Facebook, you must first “like” the THH70 Facebook page at http://www.fbook.me/thh70_fan , and when you enter your status update, click the “@’ key and then type THH70 to select it in the pulldown menu to “link” the text to the THH70 page. This is how I will be able to keep track of your entry!)
- The contest runs starting today, Thursday, Feb. 17, and runs thru Saturday, March 5th (the date of the opening).
- You are allowed to enter once per day, so keep on entering every day! If you post/tweet more than once per day, I still will only count one entry (but thanks for the publicity!) :-)
- On Sunday, March 6th, I will randomly select the winner and ship you the print! That’s it! :-)
If you don’t happen to win, don’t feel bad — the full-sized 18 x 24″ print of this piece is being released! It is in a very limited edition of only 37 signed & numbered pieces, and is priced at $150.00. To reserve / purchase yours now, contact Brian Lee at Hold UP Art at email@example.com or 213.221.4585
Most of all, if you’re in the Los Angeles area, I hope that you will come down to Hold UP Art on Saturday, March 5th and attend the opening! I would love to see you there! To view the Facebook invite for the show, CLICK HERE
If you would like to be on the list to receive a special online preview of the show and have first crack at the work before the actual opening, e-mail either myself or Brian Lee, and we will make sure you receive one!